Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Mail For Me Today!!

I got three boxes today!
Two are from the mini-round of GIBBS 4 that Laurie, Tracy and Kimi and I did.
This box is from Tracy. THANKS GIRLS!! THIS HAS BEEN FUN! LOTS OF GREAT GOODIES!
#1- Little doggie container full of bisquits. LOL! Pups will love this!
#2- Cherry picture
#3- Pencils with spinners on top
#4- Really cute rainbow magnet
#5- Halloween Banner!! You can see I already have it hung above the back door!!






This one is from Laurie. CUTE STUFF!!!
#1- Adorable little toilet paper roll album all about tea, full of tea quotes and tea bags.
#2- A group of little charms, they are really adorable!! I can't wait to decorate with these.
#3- A Snowflake ornament
#4- Cute little fluffy doggies embellishment
#5- A Photo Holder.
#6- So cute little altered doll
#7- Little Teapot Christmas ornament




The third box-- MY E-CRAFT CRAFTWELL MACHINE!!! SWEET!!! Will share some photos once I get it set-up.

Good day for me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment