Friday, February 25, 2011

Actually accomplished something at the Retreat last weekend!

So I was productive while I was away. It was a FAB weekend with some great girlfriends. We cropped, played games, ate, drank and laughed..and cried a little. But it was a wonderful weekend!!
DREAM layout- using new CTMH paper. I used a Level 1 kit for the first time. This came together so fast I was SHOCKED!

BOBUNNY NEW PAPER!! BEAUTIFUL!! Lovin' my scrappin' peeps!


Rich and I spent Valentine's Day at EPCOT. It was a beautiful day. We had fun just being together.
This layout was for a challenge Teresa made for us. She handed us a baggie of items at the beginning of the crop and told us to use everything in the kit and make something. Lisa made a canvas that you need to check out on her blog!!
And the winner of the challenge...MELISSA!! WOW what a shocker! I will post a link to her blog once she has it up on her blog too!! It's a beautiful card!!



This photo is from CHA last summer. This was in Chicago! This was so cool to go out on the Skydeck Ledge.
My name tag!
Have a Mice Day card. Used Furry Friends Cricut Cartridge for this.
The heart in the middle is cut from Love Struck Cricut Cartridge! When I pulled out this paper and found this cricut cut I couldn't believe how PERFECT they were together!

Well Feb has been not so productive so I didn't get very many pages done. I am hoping maybe to knock out a few more in the next couple of days! The month is NOT over yet!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you say Feb wasn't so productive but it looks like you've got a ton of gorgeous projects done! LO's are just lovely and what fun cards:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl, you did get alot done. Looks like it was a great weekend for ya.....

    ReplyDelete