Sunday, March 20, 2011

Layouts from Week Crop

I spent the week working on my school photos. I am going to share them over the next few days. I had a very successful week. I got 32 layouts done. Some are fancy, some are simple, but I got them done! I am back on track for my 365 layouts for 2011!
I used the Joys of the Season Cartridge for most of the grades using the Cricut.

This is a layout for my 10th grade photo.
I used a Basic Grey laser cut lace piece. The flowers are from Prima and the brads are from Basic Grey. The year is cut with the Cricut using the Joys of Season cartridge.
These were some professional photos I had taken in the 1982. The rub-ons are from Basic Grey. The year is cut using the Winter Wonderland cartridge. The glittery scroll chipboard pieces are from Recollections (the Michael's brand).


The large corners are from Daisy D. The gems scrolls are from Zva.


Senior and JMB are cut with the Cricut. Using Plantin Schoolbook and Locker Talk.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Daphne!!! I am doing something similiar with my elementary school photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great to get these photos onto layouts....such pretty papers!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete