Monday, September 5, 2011

Sept NSSS Weekend Challenges

Had a fun time this weekend with my peeps from NSSS!! They have been my friends through thick and thin for years now! A couple times of year we do a weekend of challenges. This past week was that weekend. So, while I was at a local crop I got these two projects done.



Card using a card sketch she provided for us. I used scraps from one of the girls at the crop I was at. The buttons are from a baggie of buttons I got at the Goodwill last week. I used Beacon adhesive to attach the buttons and ATG for the paper.

This layout is also using a sketch the hostess this time provided. I love these photos and I think this came out so cute. The patterned paper and the word strip are from We R Memory Keepers. The solid cardstock is from scrap. The tickets are from Tim Holtz and inked around the edges with Distress Ink. The dots on the green are Viva Decor Pearl Pens. I used pop dots for the tickets and the title strip, ATG for the paper and Helmar Acid Free glue for the photos. I find that you need to use liquid glue to attach things to the glitter paper.



1 comment: