Monday, December 10, 2012

Design Team Application

I am excited about the possibility of joining the design team for a new blog. I wanted to share some of the wonderful layouts I have done recently.

For this layout I used Graphic 45 paper.  This photo was taken at Epcot by my good friend Heidi. We were there to enjoy the Food & Wine Festival.
 The paper used on this cute November project is from Imaginisce. I moved into a new house in October and I created this as a new decoration for Thanksgiving.
 The paper on this layout is from Basis Grey. This photo was taken on Christmas Day 2011. Ron took me to the Wekiva Springs State Park to go swimming in the springs. It was a lot of fun. We are planning on making this a new tradition. He has been going there on Christmas day for years.
 The paper on this layout is from Close to My Heart. The photo I took when Ron and I were on a short trip to Chattanooga,TN.
I have more to share soon! I have been getting back into crafting slowly, but am picking up steam again!
Have a crafty day!

Daphne

1 comment: