Welcome to the School Rules Blog Hop
School has started in many places!
Join us as we fill our backpacks with
pencils, rulers, and notebooks of every color.
Showing off projects to inspire kids and their mothers.
because School Rules, you can see it on our faces!
You should have come from HOLLI!!!
but if you need to go the beginning of the line
Connie Can Crop is the line leader on this School Rules Blog Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and I appreciate your leaving a comment for
all of these fantastic ladies who are here sharing their School themed
ideas and creations.
I have a fantastic sponsor for this hop, The Paper Nest Dolls!!
They will be giving one lucky winner a $15 gift certificate to spend in their fabulous shop!
Be sure to check out their adorable stamps at The-papernest.com
What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of
the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting
them know what you like best about their projects.
You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday here at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
AND NOW ONTO MY PROJECT:
For the first time in 24 years I do not have a child going back to school this year. My youngest child got his GED last month. My next school experiences will be several years down the road since my grandson and granddaughter were both born just this summer. So, I was not going to originally participate in this blog hop. But then I remembered that I do have someone going "back to school". My son's partner is working on an art degree. So I started searching for something to make that would benefit an art student. Several years ago I found some pencil holders in an art store. I purchased one. It was rather expensive. I looked at it and thought I could figure out how to make my own. This is what I came up with.
I plan on making more of these as my foster daughters have all fallen in love with these too. I can see that I am going to have to break the sewing machine back out and get busy.
I hope you like my little pencil rolls. Maybe they will inspire you to get out there and GET CRAFTY!!
Up next is SHARON!!!
Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:
1. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
2. Angela - http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
3. Alicia - http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
4. Rebecca - www.stampandscrapstudio.blogspot.com
7. Ashley ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
8. Holli - http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com
9. Daphne- http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10. Sharon - http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.com
11. Lisa - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com
12. Cindy - http://www.cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com/
13. Jenny - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
14. Audrey - www.kricutkreations.blogspot.com
15. Jessica - www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com