Monday, November 2, 2015

Connie Can Crop November Monthly Challenge

It's November!! Time to start thinking about Thanksgiving. BUT....over at Connie Can Crop, Connie has a very different idea to inspire you. 



Connie wants all of you to create something with a Corny or pun saying to it!! The design team has some great ideas. Pop on over and check them out. Then get on you Crafty Caps and get creative. 

Here is my take on this fun twist for November!




My son's name is Geoffrey. I made this jacket for him for Christmas a couple of years ago. When he put it on he says....I look like Hugh Hoffner. We all died laughing and I said...NO you're Hugh Geoffner!! :-P Ok...ok...we are a silly family!!

Well don't forget to get your entries in this month. 

I hope you get out there and get crafty!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment