Friday, August 12, 2016

Silly Old Bear Blog Hop



Welcome to the Silly Old Bear Blog Hop
Thank you for joining us for a blog hop dedicated to everyone's favorite bear, Winnie the Pooh!
You should have arrived from Miranda
 If you need to start at the very beginning,Connie Can Crop, is the first stop in this hop. This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these amazing crafters.

We have a WONDERFUL sponsor this month!!

 

 

One lucky winner will win an awesome digital CD worth £19.99 
Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.Winner will be announced on Wednesday 8/17/16 at Connie Can Crop.Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way! 
"Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh,A tubby, little cubby, all stuffed with fluff. He's Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh.A willy, nilly silly old bear." 
Let's head on it to the Hundred Acre Woods and visit with this Silly Old Bear!

I love Disney World. When I moved to Florida 10 years ago I decided it would be fun to collect autographs. I have an 8x8 book where I put the photos and the autographs. Actually I have so many autographs now that I have 3 albums.
These two pages are my tribute to that Silly Old Bear!!




 Up next is LISA


20 comments:

  1. Awww you have his autograph! I have my kids autograph book somewhere. This turned out super cute! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! Love the autograph!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, how cool is that! I love the idea of having an autograph book! The embellishments you used are great! It was great fun hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fun I have done this for years with the autograph ..its a great way to add it to the layouts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout love how you added the autograph

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super idea! I wish I had all those autographs! What a neat idea! Love the layout with it! THanks for hopping with me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your album pages are so cute. What a great keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the autographs! I would have done that, but an old lady would probably just look creepy... Great memories! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet-
      My kids are all grown and I still get autograph's when they are of characters I don't have. LOL!!
      I recently got Merida!!

      Delete
  9. i love their autographs!! i have my book from when i was younger, and my boys have theirs that they are starting! great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the background paper & autograph!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute pictures and great way to add the autograph.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute way to showcase the autographs. I'd love to see the rest of the album. It was great visiting the 100-acre wood with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you're trying to lose weight then you absolutely need to start using this totally brand new personalized keto plan.

    To create this keto diet service, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs have united to develop keto meal plans that are productive, painless, price-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their grand opening in early 2019, 1000's of clients have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a good keto plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete