Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ice Cream Layouts

Recently several of us drove to South Carolina for a weekend crop. It was a blast!!
It was a 6 hours drive. As we were driving up I-95 there was a big billboard for Dairy Queen! Melissa and I looked at each other and said-- You thinking what I'm thinking?? YES!!!
ICE CREAM!!!!
So I whipped the car off the next exit and we stopped at this little tiny hole in the wall DQ.

Melissa proceeds to order a HUGE CONE!!
**WARNING--ICE CREAM CONES ARE LARGER IN PERSON THEN ON THE SIGN!!!**

I used:
Bazzill Solid Cardstock

American Crafts- Backyard Stack- Ice Cream and cut strips from another sheet for the Red and Green edges strips

Helmar 450 to attach letters

Helmar Permanent Adhesive Runner for papers and photos

Viva Decor Glass Effects- Crystal to make the letters look like enamels

1 comment: