Thursday, August 4, 2011

Club CK 1-Hour Layout Challenge

This was fun. I have never participated in a one-hour challenge. Over at the CKClub they have them regularly, but I have never done one. Today I thought it would be fun to give it a try. Here is my take.
It was a challenge to use horizontal stripped paper.


This photo is of my mother and I taken in 1969 at sunset on Padre Island. I love this photo.

SUPPLIES:

Paper- Chatterbox- Scrapbook Walls- Beach Stripe, Beach Dot and Large Frisbee Stripe

Shells- Jesse James Buttons

Flower- Prima Floral Embellishments

Tim Holtz- Distress Ink- Vintage Photo

Circle is cut using the Cricut Expressions and the Christmas Cheer Cartridge

Studio G Wooden Alphabet Stamps

Helmar Adhesives- Tape Runner, 450 and Acid Free Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment