Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Give Thanks

Well with Thanksgiving right around the corner everyone is thinking about what they are Thankful for.

There are so many things in my life that I have not been thankful for lately, that it is very good to stop and think about the things I SHOULD be thankful for.
So let me say this...I am thankful for my children, my friends, my family and my puppies.
There are many other things too, but those are the biggies!!

This beautiful Cornucopia was cut using the ProvoCraft Cricut using Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. The Give Thanks was cut using the Designer's Calendar cartridge and the apples were cut using the My World cartridge.
The flowers and leaves are Prima. They are sprayed with Smooch Spritz. The centers are Viva Decor Pearl Pen in bronze.
The letters are covered with a thin layer of Viva Decor Pearl Pen.

BE THANKFUL FOR THE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE AS YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THEY WILL NO LONGER BE PART OF YOUR LIFE!!

~~DAPHNE~~

This project is entered in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Daphne, for joining our challenge at My Sheri Crafts! Your cornucopia and post are a great reminder that we all need to remember to be thankful more often for all our many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful project and a beautiful reminder of what we are thankful for! Thank you for joining us at Paper Patch Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Patches of Pink.
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/
    Patches of Pink Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!!! Thanks for joining the challenge at Paper Patch Crafts!

    ReplyDelete