Thursday, November 10, 2011

KINDERSTAMPO GUEST DESIGNER FOR TODAY

Today I am the guest designer over at Kinderstampo. I am very happy to be featured today.
This is a little mini-album I created for her.

I used Jillibean paper. It is made using only 1 sheet of 12x12 paper! It's really easy.
You score the paper at 3", 6" and 9" in one direction. Then rotate the paper 90 degrees and score it at 2", 6" and 10". Cut along the 6" line (on the 2/6/10 side) up to the 9" line. Fold at the 2" and the 10" line to make the pockets.


I used the Kinderstampo- Grungy Inspiration stamps to make the little tickets.
The tickets were cut using the Cricut- using the Mickey Font at 2" in length.
I used Tim Holtz's Tiny Attacher to attach the tickets to the tags.
The little pearl swirls are from Zva Creations.
The little clip on the front is from K&Co.
All the inking was done with Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads- Vintage Photo and Forest Moss.
I used my ATG to hold the pockets and to attach the two center pieces together to make the middle of the booklet.


This is such a cute and easy project. Think of it as a baby gift or grandma's brag book! I am going to make several of these as gifts this year.

ENJOY
~~DAPHNE~~

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mini book Daph!! Love all of the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing and congrats to be guest designer at KinderStampO :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the instructions on how to make this! Sounds easy enough:) I'm going to try this! It's lovely! Thank you for sharing!

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete