Sunday, November 20, 2011

What Makes Me Happy

This month our challenge at Crafty Chicas is to share what makes us happy!
My life lately hasn't shown me a lot of happiness. It was very good for me to think about all the things that make me happy. There are lots of things that make me smile and bring me happiness. 
My children are the main things in my life that make me smile.


This was an exercise in finding other things besides them. Each little rectangle is packed with all those things. It is packed with pink. Pink is my favorite color, so I had to include plenty of pink.

I hope this inspires each of you to think about all the things in your life that make you smile.  
Make sure you join our monthly challenge and share those things that make you smile with us!  
SMILE~~ 
Daphne~~

No comments:

Post a Comment